The product is suitable for metallurgy, cement, chemical industry under high temperature environment transportation
. Mainly used for conveying sintered ore, coke and cement clinker and other high temperature solid materials.
1. First calculate the length of the tape, set the tensioning device in the smallest position, and then the tape begins to peel off the head. Joint Angle 16.7 degrees, 45 degrees with a knife to the wire position. Remove the edge glue from both sides to expose the wire. From the corner to cover the glue, the width of about 300mm.
2. Cut the knife at the stripping line with a knife at an Angle of 30-45 degrees to the wire rope below the groove.
3. Peel off the adhesive layer along the cut end with a hand saw and knife.
4. After part of the cover glue is peeled off, use the fixture to hold the peeled end part and speed up the stripping with the traction hook.
5. During the stripping process, do not drop water, oil and other dirt on the stripped wire rope.
6. When stripping the rope, if the original core glue is not well adhered to the wire rope, the joint should be completely stripped of the bad core glue.
7. Use the beater to polish the groove, and polish the 30mm belt surface near the groove, pay attention not to burn.
8. Cutting glue: cutting covering glue and adhesive core glue according to size requirements.
9. Film composite: the core glue and the surface of the covering glue are cleaned with glue, and the two cleaned surfaces are relatively composite after drying.
10 the joint vulcanizing machine four base beam equal distance put flat, placed width to be equal to or less than the width of the water pressure plate, the bottom beam end according to the vulcanizing machine 70 degrees Angle mutually placed.
11. Place the water pressure plate on the beam, then place the heat shield on the water pressure plate, then place the heating plate on the heat shield, and finally place the upper light plate on the heating plate.
12. If more than one curing machine is used for curing, 200×0.8 copper or iron sheet should be placed at the joint of the heating plate.
13. According to the center line and center point drawn in advance, straighten the two belt ends and put them flat to be fixed.
14. Swing from the center to both sides, insert the wire rope into the lap joint with each other, fill the lap joint and butt end with vulcanized core glue, and fix the wire rope head firmly. The wire rope must be arranged neatly and straight to avoid incorrect lap joint.
15. In each bonding process, it is necessary to roll or other ways to fully press firmly.
16. Trim the raw glue of the joint according to the size of the original tape.
17. The wire rope with both edges must be fully bonded.
18. Stick top glue on both sides of the wire rope. If there is transverse reinforcement, lay 1 mm thick adhesive core glue (glue) on the core glue after laying transverse reinforcement, and finally cover the glue, the thickness is not lower than the original thickness of the conveyor belt.
19. Check whether the surface of the joint is flat before vulcanization, and choose the die strip correctly to the thickness and width of the core (the die strip is 1-2 mm thinner than the thickness of the strip).
20. Check the position of the joint on the vulcanization plate. Each longitudinal side of the heating plate should be at least 150 mm longer than the connecting part, and each lateral side should be at least 50 mm wider than the conveyor belt.
21. Place a light plate on the tape to be vulcanized, then a heating plate, and finally a heat shield.
22 vulcanization pressure is 1.5-2.0mpa, can give 0.5MPa pressure at the beginning, with the heating plate temperature rise, the pressure also gradually rise, the temperature is 50℃, the pressure is 0.5MPa; When the temperature is 80℃, the pressure is 0.75 MPa, and the temperature is 100℃. The rated pressure of 1.5MPa is given. When it rises to 145℃, the timing constant temperature is started. During the constant temperature process, the pressure must be kept above 1.5MPa. After the sulfuration time is reached, the cold die should be pressed below 70℃ before the water pressure can be removed to open the vulcanizing machine and the tape can be taken out.
23. Test of concentricity: after the belt is connected, the center of two conveyor belts should be in the same straight line.