Selection and installation of sliding switch of belt conveyor Installation method and matters needing attention:
The relation between the diameter of the conveying drum of the belt conveyor and the belt layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the driving drum, the groove Angle of the reversing drum and the drum should be selected reasonably according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
The feed direction shall be in the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact of falling materials on the conveyor belt, chute should be used to reduce the falling distance of materials.
The receiving part of the conveyor belt should shorten the spacing between idler wheels and use buffer rolls as leakage materials.
The belt conforms to a soft and moderate baffle to prevent the baffle from being too hard and scratching the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
Selection principles and precautions:
Select the appropriate installation method according to the product type; Non-contact sliding switches should be installed away from strong electromagnetic interference and covered with a metal cover.
The slip alarm value should be set after the actual measurement; The speed parameters of each belt conveyor are usually different, and the actual belt running speed is also affected by the installation method and structure of the conveyor, so each conveyor must be set up one by one. The action alarm value of the sliding switch of the machine.
Some products can automatically avoid low speed when the conveyor starts: the conveyor will power the slide switch at the same time the conveyor starts. After the slide switch is energized, after a period of time, it will begin to detect belt speed normally. Try to display real speed and remote display. A product that transmits speed signals.
By installing two protective devices, steer switch and slide switch, belt conveyors can effectively reduce the possibility of conveyor failure, reduce downtime, and better protect transportation equipment and personnel. The products corresponding to the measuring range should be selected according to the actual moving speed of the belt conveyor being measured; Usually, when the conveyor is in normal operation, the speed of the belt running line is about 2.5-4m /s, and the speed of the drum is about 50-300rpm. At the same time, in addition to comparing the rotation speed of the drum and the speed of the conveyor belt, and comparing the sliding switch type, choose the product that can automatically avoid the low speed when the conveyor belt starts. Because the slip alarm of the coal conveyor belt is actually a low speed alarm, therefore, the slip alarm should be shielded during the start of the conveyor. A delay detection method for belt startup can be used (i.e., the delay is delayed for some time after the start of startup, and the working power of the skid switch is turned on after the belt conveyor reaches the belt. Normal speed), but more cumbersome to implement.
With the continuous development and progress of our conveyor belt industry, the putting into use of steel wire rope conveyor belt has brought great convenience for the development of coal, port, mining and other industries. The specifications of steel wire rope conveyor belt are different, and the service life is also different. There are many factors affecting the service life of conveyor belt in real life. Today, I will introduce what are the factors that affect the service life of the steel wire rope conveyor belt:
1. In the process of use, temperature and environment will affect the service life of wire rope core conveyor belt
2. The dip Angle of the steel wire rope core conveyor belt depends on the running speed
3. The conveyor belt runs under overload for a long working time
4. Use with unsuitable conveying machinery
5. Incorrect manual operation habits
6. The conveyor belt cannot be maintained regularly
7. Storage of wire rope conveyor belt in an incorrect way
Big dip belt conveyor and ordinary conveyor is different point is the use of inclined transport, it is suitable for the quality of 500 ~ 2500kg/m3, lumpiness is about 100 ~ 250mm material, used in metallurgy, chemical industry, coal, electric power and other industries, so big dip belt conveyor selection need to know what factors? Here is a detailed analysis:
Large dip Angle belt conveyor selection requirements
1. Determine the specifications of the conveyor belt and the power of the motor;
2, choose the belt conveyor needs zero, parts;
3. Produce drawings.
Large dip Angle belt conveyor selection basis
1, according to the conveying material and unloading method to determine the transport line of large dip Angle belt conveyor. Such as according to the location of the material point and unloading point, you can determine the horizontal conveyor belt distance, dip Angle and lifting height.
2, according to the terrain of the conveying line and the relationship between the adjacent equipment. Determine whether the conveyor conveyor line is set up curve section, or whether the intermediate need to set transfer point.
3, according to the nature of conveying materials and working environment, can determine the speed, bandwidth.
4, according to the production requirements of the conveyor, can determine the specifications of the conveyor.
The above is the large dip Angle belt conveyor selection requirements and basis, hope to help you.
There are usually three kinds of rubber conveyor belt joint. The rubber conveyor belt is a mechanical joint, a cold rubber joint and a hot vulcanized joint. The strength of conveyor belt joint is lower than the strength of its own belt body. When the conveyor belt uses mechanical joint, the joint strength can only reach 40-50% of the strength of the belt body. When cold adhesive is selected for the conveyor belt, the joint strength can reach 60-70%. When hot vulcanized joints, the joint strength of the conveyor belt can reach 80-90%.
The strength of the conveyor belt joint is relatively low. If the bonding method is not accurate, the strength of the conveyor belt joint will be lower. If the cutter and conveyor belt grinding damage the next layer of canvas, grinding too much, the lap length is not good, the number of steps is not good, the rubber function of the joint is not good or has already self-sulfur failure, steel wire rope grinding too much, steel wire rope rust, etc., the strength of the joint will be greatly reduced, when in use, it is easy to show the scene of conveyor belt joint disconnection and cracking. If the conveyor belt does not choose sealing glue, or the direction of the joint is wrong, the joint (surface glue part) will also show the cracking scene.
Avoid cracking from the source, add cracking inspection equipment, check the results in the shortest time, send an alarm and stop. Belt tear is formed by a variety of factors, can not completely avoid the cracking of the conveyor belt, tear prevention equipment and inspection equipment is mainly torn inspection equipment, usually located in the blanking point, composed of sensors and controllers, sensors installed under the conveyor belt or chute, controller installed in the machine side or indoor.
In the use of belt conveyor, the running state of the off-deviation switch is directly related to the life of equipment and personnel in the production process. Therefore, it is of great practical significance to make the protective device of belt conveyor play its protective role stably and reliably in production operation. It is a common problem that the belt conveyor is easy to run off and slip in operation, which is easy to lead to the failure of the conveyor belt. The following mini-series explains the selection and installation of deviation switches.
Belt conveyor deviation switch is a protective device, used to detect the degree of belt deviation in the running process of the belt conveyor and send an alarm, also used to trigger emergency stop automatically when the belt serious deviation. The deviation switch is fixed on the bracket on both sides of the belt conveyor at a certain interval, and the roller part of the deviation switch is deflected after being squeezed by the edge of the deviation conveyor belt. When the roller deflects to a certain Angle, the switch contact is triggered. It can detect different degrees of belt deviation and provide more information for the control system. Preferred products with action memory and action state indication on the switch body. Because the belt conveyor is in the dynamic running state, with this function can be convenient to determine the specific location of the belt deviation, analyze the causes of the belt deviation, convenient equipment debugging and maintenance. The mounting bracket of the deviation switch shall be constructed to adjust the position of the deviation switch horizontally along the belt. This is to adjust the permissible deviation range in a small range according to the actual situation on site.
Whether it is a new conveyor, or a rubber conveyor belt, or an old conveyor belt, it needs to be installed on the conveyor to be used, so how to install the conveyor belt on the conveyor? And how to replace the old conveyor belt? The following is a brief introduction to you
Precautions for rubber conveyor belt installation:
First, pay attention to the working rubber surface and non-working rubber surface of the conveyor belt, and the working rubber surface faces outward. (The working face is the thicker side of the adhesive)
2. When attaching the new conveyor belt to the old conveyor belt, pay attention to the new and old conveyor belt to be parallel to prevent the conveyor belt from running off.
3. Arrange personnel to guard the conveyor belt by sections to prevent rubbing and scratching, especially when the belt passes through the roller and the feeding port.
Ring conveyor belt installation method: ring conveyor belt is already done joint conveyor belt, this conveyor belt installation or replacement, are more troublesome, now less used. The specific method is to install the lower belt roller first, then spread the belt to the conveyor, install the driving roller, then install the support roller, and finally install the reversing roller. This is more suitable for the first installation of the conveyor.
Lifting above the conveyor replacement method: This method is to lift the conveyor belt to the conveyor above, using the conveyor electric roller rotation, the belt is installed on the conveyor, this method is more labor-saving, and whether the new conveyor belt installation, or the old conveyor belt replacement can be.
Replacement method of conveyor belt at the tail of the machine: lift the conveyor belt to be replaced to the end of the conveyor belt, attach the new belt to the old belt, and wear the new belt to the conveyor with the rotation drive of the belt. This method is also suitable for new and old belt replacement. The method of replacing the conveyor belt under the counterweight is to replace the conveyor belt under the counterweight iron of the conveyor, connect the old and new belts together, and use the roller to rotate the belt. This method is less labor, is the most commonly used method, but the disadvantage of the new belt joint is more laborious.
Whether replacing the belt conveyor conveyor belt or reinstalling the conveyor belt on a new transmission device, it is recommended to follow the following steps:
1. Turn off the power supply of the belt conveyor, remove the protective cover, loosen the assembly bolt of the motor, move the motor, so that the conveyor belt is relaxed enough and can be removed without prying open. Do not pry down the conveyor belt for kW.
2. Take down the old conveyor belt and check whether there is abnormal wear. Excessive wear may mean that there are problems in the design and maintenance of the transmission device.
3. Select appropriate conveyor belt replacement.
4. Clean the conveyor belt and pulley, should be stained with a little non-volatile liquid wipe, soak in detergent or use detergent to scrub the conveyor belt is not available, in order to remove oil and dirt, sandpaper wipe or scrape with sharp objects, obviously is not desirable. Conveyor belts must be kept dry before installation and use.
5. Check whether the belt conveyor pulley has abnormal wear and whether it is linear symmetry. Linear symmetry of the belt pulley is very important for the operation of the conveyor belt transmission device.
6. Check the rest of the transmission components of the belt conveyor, such as the symmetry, durability and lubrication of the bearing and shaft sleeve.
7. Install a new conveyor belt on the belt pulley of the belt conveyor. Do not pry or exert too much force.
8. Tighten the center distance of the transmission device of the belt conveyor until the tension measuring instrument detects that the tension of the conveyor belt is appropriate. Then turn the driving wheel several times by hand to remeasure the tension.
9. Tighten the assembly bolts of the motor to correct the torque. Since any change in the center distance of the rotating device during operation will lead to poor performance of the conveyor belt, it is necessary to ensure that all parts of the rotating device are tightened.
10. Although the belt conveyor belt no longer needs to adjust the tension, we still suggest starting the device and observing the performance of the conveyor belt to check whether there is abnormal vibration and listen carefully to whether there is abnormal noise. It is best to turn off the machine and check the condition of the bearing and motor.
First, the conveyor belt tightness is not appropriate harm
(1) When it is too loose, the friction between the belt and the driving roller is not enough, which will cause the lack of sufficient friction between the belt and the driving roller, and the belt will slip. Under normal circumstances, it will lead to poor delivery, and serious skidding will produce a lot of heat, resulting in local belt temperature is too high and damaged.
(2) When it is too tight, it will cause excessive stretching of the belt, shorten the service life of the belt, increase the stress of the main, driven and tensioning rollers, affect the life of the bearing, and even lead to the fracture of various rollers.
Two, conveying belt tightness adjustment method
(1) The axis of the driving roller and the driven roller must be perpendicular to the running direction of the conveyor belt.
(2) Due to the need of positioning, the driving roller is generally fixed in the appropriate position, usually adjust the distance of the driven roller.
(3) Adjust the tension adjusting bolts on both sides of the driven roll synchronously, and properly tighten the belt to ensure that the driven roller line is perpendicular to the running direction of the belt.
1. Flat upturning method: Before the conveyor frame is installed, place the lower conveyor belt along the installation center line on the bottom plate. After the frame is installed, the lower flat roller lifts the conveyor belt and installs it on the idler base. Then assemble the trough idler on the frame, put the upper conveyor belt along the side of the conveyor belt installation, starting from one end, the conveyor belt section by section up, placed on the idler, it is faster and less labor than translation up.
2. Hanging method: Hang the whole roll of conveyor belt above the conveyor track, manually pull out the conveyor belt and put it on the flat idlers in the lower return section. After the installation of the lower conveyor belt, assemble the upper groove idlers in the frame. In the same way, the upper conveyor belt is placed on the groove idler.
3. High setting method of rolling simple: Support the conveyor belt drum in the appropriate position, use a small winch to wrap steel wire rope to pull one end of the conveyor belt, and place it along the whole conveyor path.
4. Comprehensive method: Place the lower conveyor belt with the flat upturning method, and then install the upper roller, lift the whole roll of conveyor belt above or below the conveyor road, and use a small winch to pull one end of the conveyor belt and place it along the whole conveyor road.
The above are several conveyor belt installation methods, but in the installation of conveyor belt, according to the installation environment to determine which method to use for installation, so that the installation will be more convenient.
Rubber conveyor belt buckle is also called belt buckle, there are many kinds of steel buckle, common light conveyor belt buckle needle buckle, Wolf mouth, bow buckle, zipper buckle. What equipment is the steel buckle mainly used in? Which industries use hair buckle more? With these problems, let's take a detailed look at the use of steel buckle and matters needing attention.
First of all, steel buckle is mainly used in the transmission environment of inconvenient rubber conveyor belt replacement, difficult to disassemble and install equipment, short downtime, difficult installation of emergency conveyor belt repair, and short construction period. Therefore, the use of steel buckle greatly enriches the use of the conveyor belt scene and improves the production efficiency of the conveyor equipment. As long as there is a conveying place, there is no special requirement for the conveyor belt joint can be connected with steel buckle.
Bands that use steel buckles rarely have extra thin and extra thick bands, and most bands that use steel buckles are around 2-6mm thick. Steel buckle because of its convenient replacement, easy to modify, in many cases can be processed on site. In summary, there are two characteristics of the use of steel buckle industry. First, the conveyor belt is often replaced, and even the length needs to be adjusted. Second: the conveyor modification is difficult, need to do equipment maintenance in a short time.