Because the bucket elevator
volume is relatively large, in order to facilitate transportation, so the machine is divided into 3 parts, the head, the bottom and the parts.
1. The installation of bucket hoist should first fix the frame, the frame should be fixed on a reliable basis, and then connect the cylinder in turn on the frame, and finally connect the head and install the reducer motor.
2. After the machine is installed and straightened, the barrel must be fixed with the floor at the place where it passes through the floor. If it is attached, the bracket supporting the housing should be installed to prevent the tilt and displacement of the whole machine.
3. The sealing pad is placed in the connection of the barrel to ensure the sealing.
4. The hopper of the hoist is installed on the hopper belt according to the requirements, and the two ends of the hopper belt equipped with the hopper are respectively placed from the head. Bypass the head wheel and the bottom wheel, the early control hole is connected. When installing the hopper belt, the bottom wheel should be adjusted to the highest position.
5. Calibrate the head axle to the level, and make the head axle and tail axle located in the same vertical plane.
6, bucket elevator for vertical transmission equipment, the head wheel, the bottom wheel, the Central Line of the barrel should strive to be in a unified plumb line, its deviation per meter length does not exceed 2 mm, accumulated deviation does not exceed 8 mm.
7, the hopper is installed in the hoist, there should be no deviation caused by collision housing phenomenon.
8. The tensioning device should ensure that the hopper belt has the average tensioning force necessary for normal work.
9, when the bucket elevator is installed, should be filled with lubricating oil to the lubrication parts, no-load test, no load test after normal, can be carried out load test and put into production.
in addition, regularly send personnel to check the wear and tear of the equipment, If it is damaged, it needs to be replaced in time.