(1) Increase the density of idlers in the lowest part of all the roadways where belt conveyors are installed, that is, add two idlers between each idler to reduce the span of idlers here, and the conveyor belt
will no longer droops in the idler frame when transporting coal gangue through the low-lying area.
(2) Weld several reinforced supports on the roller frame, and repair welding is used to increase the strength of the roller frame; A hanging ear hook is added above the groove of the supporting roller to fix the supporting roller so that the supporting roller will not be dropped.
(3) Make four U-shaped rings, fix the four angles of the tensioning trolley on the rail, prevent it from jumping up and down and swinging from side to side, avoid losing the lane, but do not hinder the forward and backward movement, neither affect the adjustment of the conveyor belt tension force according to the working condition, nor affect the normal work of the tensioning device.
(4) The discharging hopper should be replaced at the discharging port of all coal feeders, and the unloading hopper should be tilted at a certain Angle. Buffer parts should be added at the lower part, so that large lump coal gangue can no longer be directly smashed on the conveyor belt, reducing its impact on the conveyor belt.
⑤ Extend the guide trough and conveyor belt cover at all coal falling points, and add 3 ~ 5M mesh guide material protection network. After the coal lost is dropped, it will be blocked by the mesh to move forward along the conveyor belt, and will not get stuck or fall between the roller bracket and the conveyor belt in the return section.
(6) Strengthen the daily maintenance and maintenance of the safety protection device of the conveyor to ensure that all kinds of protection devices are sensitive and reliable, so that the belt conveyor will not run without protection for a long time. Through the above rectification, the conveyor belt damage probability is reduced from 56.4% to 13.1%, which greatly improves the transportation efficiency