High temperature resistant conveyor belt
will have some friction with idlers in the process of use. Usually, this friction is inevitable, but the actual situation is that the friction between the conveyor belt and idlers will increase, which will reduce their service life. Therefore, in the process of using the conveyor belt, the friction between the high temperature resistant conveyor belt and the idler should be reduced as far as possible. Next, I will introduce the causes and solutions of friction between high temperature resistant conveyor belt and idler.
I. The main reasons for friction between high temperature resistant conveyor belt and idlers are installation errors, deformation of idlers and corrosion of idlers, etc. The situation is as follows:
1. The idler frame is not installed correctly: the conveyor belt needs to produce a certain friction force under the support of the idler to operate normally. If the installation is not correct, the axis of the idler and the center line of the conveyor belt are not perpendicular to each other, which will make the conveyor belt slip relatively, and the wear of the high temperature resistant conveyor belt of the decorative pattern conveyor belt is intensified.
2. Aligning roller correction: This situation will have a certain tilt Angle, processing quality and corrosion and other reasons will make the rotary frame can not rotate flexibly, can not reset in time, the conveyor belt will be worn.
3. Idler rotation lag: this situation is generated by the idler itself. The roller rotation speed of the decorative pattern conveyor belt is less than the running speed of the conveyor belt, which will appear relative sliding and wear the conveyor belt.
2. Measures to reduce friction between high temperature resistant conveyor belt and idler
1. Ensure that the conveyor belt is on the same Central Line, and the idlers on both sides have the same tilt Angle with the idlers in the middle. On the same horizontal line, ensure that the idlers are in good contact with the conveyor belt and the force is even.
2. Reduce the use of aligning idlers;
3. Maintain rollers regularly and replace faulty rollers in time.
High temperature resistant conveyor belt wear is a common phenomenon, must be paid attention to, also need to take certain measures to reduce conveyor belt wear, prolong the service life of high temperature resistant conveyor belt.