Rules for safe operation of belt conveyors
Conditions for belt conveyor operators:
You have to have professional training to get on the job. Be familiar with the structure, performance, working principle, communication and control integrated system principle and inspection test method of the belt conveyor used, be able to maintain the belt conveyor, and be able to correctly deal with general faults.
Belt conveyor operation process:
1, in the operation of the operator is strictly prohibited to take the belt conveyor, when in use is not allowed to use the belt conveyor to transport equipment and heavy materials.
2. Check the good condition and fastening condition of all parts before operation, and confirm that there is no problem before formal operation.
3, the belt conveyor motor and switch within 20 meters near the gas concentration in the air reaches 1.5%, must stop working. Cut off power and evacuate personnel.
Belt conveyor equipment maintenance:
1. When the maintenance head is unloading the roller part, the upper mouth of the coal bunker must be strictly blocked.
2. When the belt conveyor is running, it is forbidden to clean the floating coal near the head and tail roller.
3, in the belt conveyor maintenance, troubleshooting or do other work, must close the conveyor control switch, hang up the warning sign, and press the emergency stop button.
4. When dealing with conveyor belt deviation, it is strictly prohibited to contact conveyor belt directly with hands, feet and other parts of the body.
5, often check the belt conveyor tunnel fire and spray dust removal facilities, and keep in good condition.
Safe operation rules of belt conveyor:
1, fixed conveyor should be installed on a fixed basis according to the prescribed installation method. Before the mobile conveyor is officially put into operation, the wheels should be wedged with triangular wood or braked with brakes. In order to avoid walking in the work, there are multiple conveyor parallel operation, between the machine and the machine, between the machine and the wall should be one meter channel.
2. Before the belt conveyor is used, it is necessary to check whether each running part, belt buckle and bearing device are normal, and whether the protective equipment is complete. The tension of the tape must be adjusted to the right degree before starting.
3, the belt conveyor should be no-load start. Wait for normal operation before feeding. No feeding before driving.
4. When several conveyors run in series, they should start from the unloading end and start in sequence. After all the normal operation, can be put into the material.
5, in the operation of the belt deviation phenomenon, should stop the adjustment, not reluctantly use, so as to avoid wear edge and increase the load.
6. The working environment and the temperature of the material to be delivered shall not be higher than 50℃ or lower than -10℃.
7. No pedestrians or passengers on the conveyor belt.
8. Stop feeding before stopping, and wait for unloading of material on the belt before stopping.
9, belt conveyor motor must be well insulated. Do not pull on the mobile conveyor cable. The motor should be grounded reliably.
10. It is strictly prohibited to pull the belt by hand when the belt slips, so as to avoid accidents.
Large dip Angle conveyor anticorrosive coating requirements
Large dip Angle belt machine coating requirements for anti-corrosion coating suitable for cold climate environment, winter should meet the requirements of cold and anti-freezing.
1. Surface treatment requirements
1) The surface of the steel structure of the belt conveyor shall be sandblasted to meet the national standard Sa2.5 level, remove dust, remove oil stains with cleaning agent, keep the bottom surface clean and dry, and then spray anti-rust paint. (The abrasive used is dry quartz sand with a particle size of 0.3 ~ 1.5mm).
2) Welding slag, powder coating, arc dust, residual edge and burr from mechanical processing are not allowed on the surface of welded structural parts.
3) Casting, forging surface uneven or other surface concealer caused by sandblasting to try to smooth, fill or appropriate treatment.
4) The surface of the coating to be recoated should be kept clean, dry and free of any dirt.
5) Where the processing or welding primer is damaged, it should be repainted after the primer, and then the matching medium coat or top coat.
2. Large dip Angle belt machine anticorrosive coating requirements
1.1 Paint film thickness:
Primer: epoxy zinc-rich primer, airless spray, 50μm, recoating interval 2h;
Medium coating: epoxy cloud iron antirust paint, airless spray, 100μm, recoating interval of 10h;
Top coat: acrylic rubber top coat, airless spray, 50μm, recoating interval 4h.
1) The interval between the metal surface after rust removal and the primer is generally no more than 6h. If rust has been rusted before painting, it should be cleaned or cleaned again.
2) Local airless spraying can not be used, brush coating can be used, brush coating (can be multiple times) film thickness must reach the specified film thickness.
3: corrosion prevention standards
1) The anticorrosion grade of the anticorrosion system shall be above medium, and the thickness of the dry film of the coating shall reach the thickness specified in this Agreement.
2) Preservative life: 5 ~ 8 years.
4: Acceptance standard
1) After surface treatment, the steel surface is almost white, no visible grease, dirt, oxide skin, rust and other sundries.
2) After coating epoxy zinc-rich primer, the standard film thickness is 50μm, the film adhesion is good, no leakage coating, pinhole, bubble, crack, fall off, flow hanging and other defects, the surface is kept dry and clean.
3) After coating the epoxy cloud iron anti-rust paint, the standard film thickness is 100μm, the adhesion between the coatings is good, no leakage coating, pinhole, bubble, crack, fall off, flow hanging and other defects, the surface is kept dry and clean.
4) After coating acrylic top paint, reach the standard film thickness: indoor 100μm, outdoor 200μm, good adhesion between coatings, no color infiltration phenomenon, no bubbles on the surface, flow hanging and other defects, the surface has a certain luster.
5. Detection method
1) Testing instrument: electromagnetic dry film thickness measuring instrument.
2) Detection method: The electromagnetic dry film thickness measuring instrument is used to measure one point every 10m2 and one point every 3 ~ 4m of thin bodies such as pipes. The three-point average is the actual film thickness of the coating, and the three-point error should be less than 20% of the specified standard film thickness.
3) Appearance detection: the appearance of the coating can be observed with the naked eye or a five-fold magnifying glass.
4) The film thickness mentioned above is dry film thickness.
Belt conveyor 6 parts installation requirements and maintenance points
The belt conveyor has the advantages of simple structure and large conveying capacity, and is widely used in mining, metallurgy and other fields. Improve the reliability and stability of belt conveyor mainly from the equipment installation and operation maintenance.
1. Structure of belt conveyor Common belt conveyor structure is mainly composed of driving device, roller, tensioning device, brake device, conveyor belt and roller and other parts. The driving device includes a driving drum, a reducer, a motor and a brake. Reducer from the structure of the form of the main points of direct axis and parallel axis reducer.
2. The belt conveyor installation sequence measurement and setting out → foundation acceptance → nose equipment transportation → tensioning device transportation → middle frame transportation → tail transportation → nose equipment installation and alignment → tensioning device installation and alignment → middle frame installation → tail installation → belt vulcan display → single machine trial operation → trial operation.
3. Installation technical requirements of belt conveyor
1) Installation of conveyor belt
Conveyor belt is the main component of belt conveyor, through the whole length of the belt conveyor. Reducing the failure rate of conveyor belt is an important method to improve the life of belt conveyor and reduce the running cost.
In the process of conveyor belt installation, to ensure the quality of conveyor belt joint must be flat, non-adhesive, non-bubbling, cohesive, smooth; The noncoincidence degree of the center line of the two rolls conveyor belt is less than 3mm. During the operation of the belt machine, the conveyor belt shall not slip or run off, and the amount of run off shall not exceed 5% of the bandwidth.
2) Installation of driving device
The driving device provides traction when the belt conveyor runs normally, and is the core of the belt conveyor.
When the driving device is installed, it is necessary to ensure that the center line of the belt conveyor is perpendicular to the axis of the driving drum, and in the center line of the width of the driving drum; Ensure that the levelness of the driving drum and the steering drum shaft should not exceed 0.3‰, the non-coincidence degree between the width center line of the driving drum and the width center line of the reversing drum and the longitudinal center line of the belt conveyor is not more than 2mm, and the non-perpendicularity between the axis line of the driving drum and the reversing drum and the longitudinal center line of the belt conveyor is not more than 2‰ of the drum width.
When the driving device is installed and adjusted, ensure that the motor has no abnormal sound, no abnormal heating and vibration; There is no abnormal sound and vibration phenomenon during the test run of the reducer, the box surface temperature is not beyond the standard, the tooth surface is not excessive wear, the fastening bolt is not loose; The brake and the backstop have no abnormal sound and heating phenomenon, and the rotating pin shaft is not stuck or abnormal wear.
3) Installation of idlers and racks
The roller is installed on the frame to support the conveyor belt, so that the overhang of the conveyor belt does not exceed the specified requirements. The roller is required to rotate flexibly and perpendicular to the center line of the belt conveyor, and the roller has no abnormal sound and stuck phenomenon. The center line of the frame and the longitudinal center line of the belt conveyor do not overlap more than 3mm; The relative height difference between the two channels of steel on the rack is not more than 3mm.
4) Installation of tension device
The tension device can compensate the elastic and plastic deformation of the conveyor belt, so that the conveyor has enough tension to prevent the belt conveyor from slipping. The rope of the tensioning device shall not rust and break the wire, and the conveyor belt shall not be relaxed. As far as possible, it is installed on the no-load branch near the driving drum, which is conducive to starting and braking without skid phenomenon; Try to install in the conveyor belt tension minimum place, so as to reduce the tension.
5) Installation of protection devices
The anti-skid protection device is installed on the return belt of the belt conveyor. For the fixed belt conveyor, the anti-skid protection device is installed between the head unloading roller and the driving roller; The pile protection shall be installed at the lap joint of two belt conveyors. The protective contact shall be hung in front of the unloading roller, and the hanging height of the protective contact shall not be higher than the lower edge of the unloading roller; The running off protection is installed in pairs, and the head and tail of the machine are installed in one group, and fixed on the belt conveyor frame using a special bracket; The temperature sensor shall be installed near the driving drum of the belt conveyor, and the temperature probe shall be close to the outer wall of the main drum.
6) Multiple belt conveyor lap installation
When multiple belt conveyors are bonded, the material falls from the unloading place of the previous belt conveyor to the receiving place of the rear belt conveyor. When the belt conveyor is installed, the drop between the unloading drum of the former belt conveyor and the rear belt conveyor should be kept at about 1m. Ensure that the material can be smoothly unloaded to the receiving belt conveyor, without too much impact.
4. Maintenance of the belt conveyor The workplace of the belt conveyor shall be kept clean to ensure that the motor, hydraulic coupler and reducer have good heat dissipation conditions; In the running process of belt conveyor, try to avoid frequent start; Before working, we should carefully check whether the hydraulic coupler leaks oil, whether the steel wire rope loosens, and whether the conveyor belt runs off. Large materials are not allowed to be loaded directly, so as not to damage the conveyor belt. Regular maintenance of belt conveyor is conducive to improving the service life of belt conveyor and reducing the failure rate of belt conveyor. Ensure the belt conveyor idler seal ring filled with grease, idler rotation flexible; Reducer, hydraulic coupling and other devices do not leak oil; Regularly check whether the fastening parts are firm and reliable; Check conveyor belt joints regularly, and repair or replace them in time.
The early installation is the basis of the stable operation of the belt conveyor, should strictly implement the installation technical requirements, from the source of hidden dangers. Maintenance is the guarantee of stable operation of belt conveyor. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly grasp the overhaul system and overhaul workers' business skills to prevent the failure of belt conveyor.
Analysis of main structure composition and abnormal problems of belt conveyor
Belt conveyor is mainly composed of frame, conveyor belt, belt roller, tensioning device, transmission device and so on. Belt conveyor is a kind of common machinery in production and life, because of its conveying capacity, relatively small power consumption, can adapt to a variety of materials and other advantages, it is widely used.
Installation sequence of belt conveyor:
Before the belt conveyor installation needs to do a good job of organization and technical disclosure. Specifically: establish a reasonable installation management organization, clarify the responsibilities of relevant responsible personnel; Do a good job of technical disclosure, such as construction, drawing design, operating specifications and acceptance standards; Provide technical training on the use, transportation and installation of related equipment to ensure the installation quality.
The installation sequence of the belt conveyor is as follows: preparation before installation → measuring and setting out to determine the location and Angle of the belt conveyor → acceptance of roadway foundation → transportation of the head, tensioning equipment, intermediate support, tail and other equipment → head installation and alignment → tensioning device installation and alignment → middle support installation → tail installation → belt laying and connecting → commissioning → trial run.
Analysis and treatment of abnormal noise problem and belt slip:
Noise caused by idlers deviating from the center. Belt conveyor in the process of running, the roller is easy to appear noise device, and will be accompanied by periodic vibration. On the one hand, the noise is due to the uneven thickness of the seamless steel tube wall in the process of manufacturing idlers, which makes the idlers produce relatively large centrifugal force. On the other hand, because in the process of processing the idlers, there is a large deviation between the middle of the bearing holes at both ends and the center of the outer circle, which will also produce relatively large centrifugal force, resulting in abnormal noise. To deal with the problem of abnormal noise, first check the bearing of the belt conveyor, if the bearing is damaged, then replace the bearing, if the bearing is not damaged, then take other ways to deal with it.
For the shaft of the coupling caused by different noise problems, the position of the motor reducer can be adjusted accordingly to solve.
For the abnormal noise problems brought by the drum, it is generally caused by bearing damage, so the replacement of bearings can be done. For the belt slip phenomenon, if it is the hammer tension belt machine slip. You can add counterweight until the belt does not slip, but it needs to be noted that the addition can not be too much so as to avoid too much tension but affect the service life of the belt. If it is spiral tension or hydraulic tension belt machine slip problem. The tension force of the belt can be increased by adjusting the tension stroke. It should be noted that this treatment may cause deformation of the belt. When this problem occurs, the deformed belt can be cut off for subsequent operations.