How to choose the right rubber conveyor belt
1. Shape and structure of rubber conveyor belt
Different types of transport, such as flat, trough, large dip Angle, zigzag and turn transport, box, tube, closed transport, and lift transport, these different transport modes are determined by the transport belt transport capacity, and will be constrained by terrain and environmental conditions, It is the premise of determining the raw material, structure, safety factor and length of the heavy rubber belt tensile body.
2. Selection of raw materials and structure of conveyor belt core
The performance of the conveyor belt and core raw materials, structure and the number of layers is very much related, cotton canvas multi-layer conveyor belt low strength, many layers, easy corrosion, large weight, high energy consumption, nylon conveyor belt high strength, large elasticity, light weight, impact resistance and good tortuous resistance, its groove performance is good, mildew resistance, water resistance and other properties are better than the general conveyor belt of cotton canvas skeleton, Nylon rubber belt can be preferentially selected when the tension stroke can be set longer. Polyester belt core strength is similar to cotton fiber, with all the advantages of nylon belt, its elastic modulus is higher than nylon, elongation is small, good dimensional stability, is a kind of ideal industrial transport belt, and steel wire rope core transport belt with high strength, good grooving, small elongation, Short tension stroke, especially suitable for large volume, high belt speed, long distance transportation requirements.
3. Selection of cover layer
The selection of the cover layer contains the cover data, surface shape and thickness, the main composition of the cover layer is a variety of rubber and plastic, in most climates, rubber belt can work normally under the condition of inclination is not greater than the flat Angle, and the normal operation of the flame retardant transport belt inclination is below 120 degrees, although the main skeleton raw material is not as good as the elasticity of rubber, But it has better flame retardant, discharge and cleaning, and because of the different performance of various rubber is also very big.
The difference between large dip Angle conveyor and bucket elevator
The large-angle conveyor uses the wavy guard conveyor belt to replace the ordinary conveyor belt. Its working principle and structure composition are basically the same with that of the ordinary belt conveyor. The conveyor belt of the ordinary belt conveyor is taken as the base belt, and the wavy guard is bonded (cold adhesive or secondary vulcanization) on both sides, and on the base belt between the two wavy guards. Adhesive (cold adhesive or secondary vulcanization, bolt consolidation of large diaphragm) upper diaphragm at a certain distance.
Bucket elevator housing is evenly covered with fixed on the flexible traction member of the hopper, the material into the hopper, through the upward circulation movement of the traction member to achieve vertical lifting transport. The bucket extractor is specially used for conveying powder, granular and small block materials vertically (such as TD/TH/NE type bucket extractor) or inclinately (such as T/L type dewatering pit type bucket extractor), with conveying capacity up to 600t/h and generally lifting height less than 40m; In recent years, due to the development of steel rope core conveyor belt, the strength of traction component has been greatly improved, the conveying capacity has reached 1600t/h, and the lifting height has reached 80m (such as TDG type efficient bucket lifting machine). At present, most of the general bucket lifting machines in China are vertical, and the inclined bucket lifting machine is less used because of its complex structure.
Bucket elevator simple structure, smooth operation, scoop type charging, mixed or gravity unloading, bucket elevator rim using combination sprocket, easy to replace, sprocket rim special treatment long life, such as the lower gravity automatic tensioning device, can maintain a constant tension, avoid slipping or chain, at the same time in the hopper, It has a certain capacity to effectively protect the moving parts, and the material temperature does not exceed 250 ℃.
Characteristics of large dip Angle belt conveyor: large dip Angle belt conveyor has universal belt conveyor mechanism simple, reliable operation, convenient maintenance and other advantages, and has the characteristics of large dip Angle conveying, compact structure, less area, so it is the ideal equipment for large dip Angle conveying and vertical lifting materials. At present, large dip Angle belt conveyor is widely used in coal, food, building materials, metallurgy, electric power, chemical and light industry and other industries. And to the direction of large lifting height, large transportation capacity development, in underground mining and underground construction engineering, open-pit mining, large dump ship machine and other fields have been used. Large dip Angle belt conveyor has the following main characteristics:
1, can be large dip Angle transportation. Its maximum transport Angle can reach 90°. Because of the realization of large dip Angle transportation, the length of the machine is shortened, the area is reduced, and the cost of equipment investment and civil construction is saved.
2. Large conveying capacity. As the conveyor belt has wavy guard, its loading section area increases. Under the condition of the same bandwidth, the conveying capacity of the belt conveyor is 1-2 times higher than that of the ordinary belt conveyor.
3. Small power consumption. Because it can vertically lift materials, it can be used instead of bucket elevator and buried scraper conveyor; And there is no digging resistance or internal and external friction resistance of the material when feeding, so the power loss is small.
4, simple structure, convenient maintenance.
5, stable operation, reliable work, low noise.
6, application: large Angle belt machine is suitable for conveying gravel, limestone, coal, coke, sand, clay, grain, wood chips, sintered materials, etc., its density is 0.5-2.5t/m3, can accommodate the maximum particle size of about 100-250mm materials. The ambient temperature is -19-+40℃. When conveying high temperature materials and acid, alkaline and other materials, should choose special materials of wavy guard conveyor belt.
Rules for safe operation of belt conveyors
Conditions for belt conveyor operators:
You have to have professional training to get on the job. Be familiar with the structure, performance, working principle, communication and control integrated system principle and inspection test method of the belt conveyor used, be able to maintain the belt conveyor, and be able to correctly deal with general faults.
Belt conveyor operation process:
1, in the operation of the operator is strictly prohibited to take the belt conveyor, when in use is not allowed to use the belt conveyor to transport equipment and heavy materials.
2. Check the good condition and fastening condition of all parts before operation, and confirm that there is no problem before formal operation.
3, the belt conveyor motor and switch within 20 meters near the gas concentration in the air reaches 1.5%, must stop working. Cut off power and evacuate personnel.
Belt conveyor equipment maintenance:
1. When the maintenance head is unloading the roller part, the upper mouth of the coal bunker must be strictly blocked.
2. When the belt conveyor is running, it is forbidden to clean the floating coal near the head and tail roller.
3, in the belt conveyor maintenance, troubleshooting or do other work, must close the conveyor control switch, hang up the warning sign, and press the emergency stop button.
4. When dealing with conveyor belt deviation, it is strictly prohibited to contact conveyor belt directly with hands, feet and other parts of the body.
5, often check the belt conveyor tunnel fire and spray dust removal facilities, and keep in good condition.
Safe operation rules of belt conveyor:
1, fixed conveyor should be installed on a fixed basis according to the prescribed installation method. Before the mobile conveyor is officially put into operation, the wheels should be wedged with triangular wood or braked with brakes. In order to avoid walking in the work, there are multiple conveyor parallel operation, between the machine and the machine, between the machine and the wall should be one meter channel.
2. Before the belt conveyor is used, it is necessary to check whether each running part, belt buckle and bearing device are normal, and whether the protective equipment is complete. The tension of the tape must be adjusted to the right degree before starting.
3, the belt conveyor should be no-load start. Wait for normal operation before feeding. No feeding before driving.
4. When several conveyors run in series, they should start from the unloading end and start in sequence. After all the normal operation, can be put into the material.
5, in the operation of the belt deviation phenomenon, should stop the adjustment, not reluctantly use, so as to avoid wear edge and increase the load.
6. The working environment and the temperature of the material to be delivered shall not be higher than 50℃ or lower than -10℃.
7. No pedestrians or passengers on the conveyor belt.
8. Stop feeding before stopping, and wait for unloading of material on the belt before stopping.
9, belt conveyor motor must be well insulated. Do not pull on the mobile conveyor cable. The motor should be grounded reliably.
10. It is strictly prohibited to pull the belt by hand when the belt slips, so as to avoid accidents.
Large dip Angle conveyor anticorrosive coating requirements
Large dip Angle belt machine coating requirements for anti-corrosion coating suitable for cold climate environment, winter should meet the requirements of cold and anti-freezing.
1. Surface treatment requirements
1) The surface of the steel structure of the belt conveyor shall be sandblasted to meet the national standard Sa2.5 level, remove dust, remove oil stains with cleaning agent, keep the bottom surface clean and dry, and then spray anti-rust paint. (The abrasive used is dry quartz sand with a particle size of 0.3 ~ 1.5mm).
2) Welding slag, powder coating, arc dust, residual edge and burr from mechanical processing are not allowed on the surface of welded structural parts.
3) Casting, forging surface uneven or other surface concealer caused by sandblasting to try to smooth, fill or appropriate treatment.
4) The surface of the coating to be recoated should be kept clean, dry and free of any dirt.
5) Where the processing or welding primer is damaged, it should be repainted after the primer, and then the matching medium coat or top coat.
2. Large dip Angle belt machine anticorrosive coating requirements
1.1 Paint film thickness:
Primer: epoxy zinc-rich primer, airless spray, 50μm, recoating interval 2h;
Medium coating: epoxy cloud iron antirust paint, airless spray, 100μm, recoating interval of 10h;
Top coat: acrylic rubber top coat, airless spray, 50μm, recoating interval 4h.
1) The interval between the metal surface after rust removal and the primer is generally no more than 6h. If rust has been rusted before painting, it should be cleaned or cleaned again.
2) Local airless spraying can not be used, brush coating can be used, brush coating (can be multiple times) film thickness must reach the specified film thickness.
3: corrosion prevention standards
1) The anticorrosion grade of the anticorrosion system shall be above medium, and the thickness of the dry film of the coating shall reach the thickness specified in this Agreement.
2) Preservative life: 5 ~ 8 years.
4: Acceptance standard
1) After surface treatment, the steel surface is almost white, no visible grease, dirt, oxide skin, rust and other sundries.
2) After coating epoxy zinc-rich primer, the standard film thickness is 50μm, the film adhesion is good, no leakage coating, pinhole, bubble, crack, fall off, flow hanging and other defects, the surface is kept dry and clean.
3) After coating the epoxy cloud iron anti-rust paint, the standard film thickness is 100μm, the adhesion between the coatings is good, no leakage coating, pinhole, bubble, crack, fall off, flow hanging and other defects, the surface is kept dry and clean.
4) After coating acrylic top paint, reach the standard film thickness: indoor 100μm, outdoor 200μm, good adhesion between coatings, no color infiltration phenomenon, no bubbles on the surface, flow hanging and other defects, the surface has a certain luster.
5. Detection method
1) Testing instrument: electromagnetic dry film thickness measuring instrument.
2) Detection method: The electromagnetic dry film thickness measuring instrument is used to measure one point every 10m2 and one point every 3 ~ 4m of thin bodies such as pipes. The three-point average is the actual film thickness of the coating, and the three-point error should be less than 20% of the specified standard film thickness.
3) Appearance detection: the appearance of the coating can be observed with the naked eye or a five-fold magnifying glass.
4) The film thickness mentioned above is dry film thickness.