Use conveyor belt
adhesive to stick joint at room temperature, suitable for layered fabric conveyor belt, including: ordinary cotton canvas core belt (CC), strong nylon core belt (NN), strong polyester core belt (EP).
Adhesive bonding mechanism of conveyor belt:
1. The adhesive is a two-component, composed of slurry and curing agent. The ratio of the two is mixed, and the mixing ratio is weight ratio (wt) =9:1 ~ 10:1.
2. The slurry is a solvent-based polymer material adhesive. At room temperature, with the rapid volatilization of organic solvent, the polymer material painted on the surface of the adhesive will form a crystalline film, so as to quickly produce adhesion.
3. Curing agent, also known as cross-linking agent, cross-links with polymer materials in the slurry rapidly at room temperature to improve the initial and final adhesive strength and enhance the bonding properties.
4. Both slurry and curing agent are sensitive to water and moisture. Water vapor in the air can form a water film on the surface of the film, water residue in the film will form a weak boundary layer, lose activity, resulting in the reduction of bonding strength. The curing agent reacts with water, loses its activity and can not play the role of crosslinking. Therefore, when the adhesive storage and operation process should pay attention to waterproof, moisture-proof, can not contact with water, bonding interface must be fully dry, humidity is greater than 80% environment is not suitable for bonding joint.
5. The glue and curing agent are sensitive to dirt and chemical agents such as dust, grease and oil. The bonding interface must be cleaned (no water), and the cleaning agent must be fully volatilized to keep the interface fully dry.
6. The multi-layer belt joint is bonded by lap, and the lap surface is made into 3 ~ 5 steps style. The bonding interface is a fabric layer, coated with glue on both sides, tightly fitting after the film surface is dry, and applying certain pressure for bonding.
7. The characteristics of cold bonding joint at room temperature are: rapid solidification at room temperature can be achieved without heating and pressure, and the bonding strength of initial bonding is high.
The adhesive adhesion in the curing process with the extension of time and gradually enhanced, the joint bonding process is actually the curing process of glue liquid, under normal circumstances, 30 ~ 60 minutes to achieve initial curing, 24 hours to achieve high curing strength, the longer the standing time, the higher the curing strength.
The factors affecting the curing of the glue are:
1 solvent volatilization rate: under normal circumstances, the faster the volatilization, the greater the initial adhesion, the higher the initial bonding strength.
2 temperature: under normal circumstances, the higher the temperature, the faster the curing, the higher the curing degree, the greater the bonding strength.
3 humidity: under normal circumstances, the higher the humidity, the slower the curing, the worse the curing degree, the smaller the bonding strength.
Other factors affecting bonding strength:
1. The degree of cleanliness and dryness of adhesive interface: the more clean and dry the adhesive liquid is, the more fully infiltrated the fabric and the stronger the adhesive force is.
2. Pressure on the lap surface: the greater the pressure, the more uniform the bonding
3. The degree of bonding between lap surfaces: the closer the bonding, the stronger the bonding.