Precautions for using PVC conveyor belts in wet weather:
1. Cleaning and drying: Before using the PVC conveyor belt, make sure its surface is clean and dry, avoiding contact with water and sediment and other substances. If there are stains, they can be cleaned with detergent and dried with a towel or cloth. Conveyor belts stored in a humid environment for a long time should be dried regularly to prevent problems such as mold and deterioration.
2. Second, waterproof: In humid weather, PVC conveyor belts tend to absorb moisture in the air and produce their own moisture, shortening their service life. Therefore, moisture-proof measures need to be taken, and an appropriate amount of moisture-proof material can be sprayed on the surface. 3. Improved maintenance: In wet weather, PVC conveyor belts are prone to problems such as aging and curing. In order to prolong its service life, maintenance work needs to be strengthened. Specific measures include regular lubrication to reduce friction loss and regular replacement of severely aged and deformed conveyor belts.
In wet weather, PVC conveyor belts are prone to aging, curing and other problems. In order to ensure safe and efficient production, maintenance work should be strengthened.
Specific measures include:
1) Lubricate regularly to reduce friction when polyethylene material contacts metal;
2) Regularly replace the severely aged and deformed conveyor belts;
3) Regularly check and adjust the tension of the conveyor belt to ensure its stable operation.