Whether the belt conveyor
can run normally for a long time is directly related to whether it can be operated correctly and safely and whether it can be maintained regularly.
(I) Safe operation:
(1) The blanking height should be reduced as far as possible and the impact of materials on the conveyor belt should be reduced so as not to damage the conveyor belt.
(2) The factors causing deviation must be eliminated in time.
(3) Adhere to the maintenance system to avoid man-machine accidents.
(4) No-load start or stop, strictly follow the order of operation rules.
(5) Make equipment use and maintenance records, and make shift handover work well.
1. Maintenance Contents:
(1) Check whether the joint of the belt has any abnormal conditions, such as cuts, cracks and other damage caused by other reasons.
(2) Whether there is wear on the upper and lower rubber of the belt, and whether the guard belt is worn.
(3) Check whether the rubber scraping board of the cleaning device is seriously worn and cannot be in close contact with the belt. If so, the rubber scraping board should be adjusted or replaced.
(4) Keep the rotation of each roller flexible, replace the roller that does not turn or is damaged,
(5) Prevent the tape from running off and keep the tape running on the center line.
2. Regular maintenance
(1) Oil all kinds of bearings regularly
(2) Re-tighten all anchor bolts and beam connecting bolts.
(3) Repair or replace other worn parts or components.
(4) Repair or replace the tape.