As we all know, the nylon conveyor belt
will have aging phenomenon in the process of use, so we should regularly maintain and maintain the nylon conveyor belt, otherwise, the service life of the nylon conveyor belt will be greatly reduced. So how to maintain the nylon conveyor belt? Here are a few tips to show you how to maintain the nylon conveyor belt.
1. Some chemicals will corrode and damage the nylon conveyor belt. Therefore, in the transportation and preservation of the conveyor belt, contact with acid, alkaline and some organic reagents should be avoided.
2, temperature and humidity are also important factors to preserve the conveyor belt, too high too low temperature and humidity will cause some damage to the nylon conveyor belt, when the conveyor belt should be kept at 18-40℃, humidity should be kept at 50-80%.
3, save the conveyor belt is not simple is put the conveyor belt can be, pay attention to the conveyor belt should be placed in a roll, and every other period of time to turn once.
4, nylon conveyor belt specifications and types are diverse, remember that different specifications of the conveyor belt can not be mixed, the same type of specifications of the conveyor belt should also be connected with adhesive method.
5. When using the conveyor belt, we should pay attention to the selection of the specifications and types of the conveyor belt, and choose the appropriate specifications and types, otherwise it will cause rapid wear or aging of the conveyor belt in the use process, and shorten the service life of the conveyor belt.
6. In the transport of goods, the running speed of the conveyor belt is also very important. Generally speaking, the running speed can not be greater than 2.5m/s.
7, according to the design of the conveyor to select the appropriate specifications of conveyor tape.
8. Pay attention to the feeding direction when using, and set the chute and baffle plate reasonably to avoid damaging the conveyor belt.
9. There are some details worth paying attention to when using the conveyor belt. Ensure that the idler is not covered by materials, prevent oil pollution from the moving part of the conveyor belt, prohibit overload use, timely correct the belt track, timely repair belt damage.
After the introduction of the above nylon conveyor belt maintenance skills, I believe that you must have some understanding of the problems in the process of using the conveyor belt. I hope this article can help you solve most of the problems in the use of the conveyor belt.