Compared with its transportation mode, nylon conveyor belt
has the advantages of safe operation, low freight, continuous realization and shortening transportation distance. Nylon conveyor belt has become a substitute for highway and railway transportation in a certain range. This conveyor belt is suitable for conveying lumpy, granular and powdery materials at room temperature without special corrosion under general conditions.
(1) In transportation and storage, the conveyor belt should be kept clean to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow immersion, prevent contact with acid, alkali, oil, organic solvents and other substances, and be one meter away from the heating device.
② During storage, the temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -18Co-40Co, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
(3) During storage, the product must be placed into a roll, not folded, placed during the quarter should be turned once.
(4) Conveyor belts of different types, specifications and layers should not be connected together, and their joints should be bonded.
⑤, the type, structure, specifications, layers of conveyor tape should be selected reasonably according to the use conditions.
⑥, the running speed of the conveyor belt should not be greater than 2.5 meters/second. The low speed should be used as far as possible for the materials with large lumpiness and wear and the fixed type discharging device.
The relationship between the diameter of the transmission drum and the conveyor belt layer, the transmission drum, the matching drum and the groove Angle of the roller should be selected reasonably according to the design regulations of the transport.
⑧, the feeding direction should be along the running direction of the belt, in order to reduce the impact of the material falling on the belt should be used chute, reduce the material falling distance; The receiving section of the belt should shorten the distance between rollers and adopt cushioning rollers. In order to prevent material leakage, soft and moderate baffle plate should be used on the side of the belt. In order to avoid the baffle being too hard and scratching the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
⑨. Conveyor belt should pay attention to the following items in the use process:
(1) Avoid the roller being covered by materials, resulting in ineffective rotation, prevent the leakage of material stuck between the roller and the belt, pay attention to the lubrication of the moving part, but not oil conveyor belt;
(2) Avoid starting with load;
(3) If the tape goes astray, measures should be taken to correct it in time;
(4) The local damage of the tape should be repaired in time to avoid expansion;
(5) Avoid tape from being blocked by frame, pillar or block material to prevent breakage and cracking.