Now the volume of packages in the logistics and express industry has exploded. In order to categorize the packages in a timely and accurate manner, the use of the telescopic belt conveyor
is indispensable, and the overload operation. In this case, the machine will inevitably have some small faults, employees can learn some simple machine fault maintenance, in order to timely repair and maintenance of the machine in case of failure, avoid delay of work progress.
The following small series to introduce to you, common faults and maintenance treatment of telescopic belt conveyor:
Common faults and maintenance treatment of telescopic belt conveyor
(1) Conveyor belt deviation:
1. Rack manufacturing error and installation error:
(1) Due to the belt telescopic conveyor frame manufacturing and installation error will lead to a large deviation between the belt machine center line and the theoretical center line, so that the roller and belt installation deviation, resulting in belt running deviation.
(2) When the telescopic conveyor frame design stiffness is poor, the frame deformation, especially in the heavy load operation, the belt deviation.
2, belt manufacturing and joint quality of geometric size (not straight, uneven thickness) error:
(1) The belt vulcanization joint is not straight or partial, which will cause the different tension on both sides of the belt. The belt will run to the side with large tension.
(2) The belt itself is not straight or the two sides of the belt is not parallel or the thickness of the belt width direction is large, will produce the phenomenon of belt running deviation.
(3) Belt aging deformation, serious wear edge, will also cause the belt internal stress distribution is not uniform, the occurrence of running deviation.
(2) Deviation occurs in the same part of the conveyor belt:
1. The conveyor belt joint is not properly connected, reconnect it.
2, conveyor belt side wear, moisture absorption after deformation, repair damaged parts at any time.
3. The belt body of the conveyor belt is bent, and the aligning roller is used to deflect or cut the bending part to reconnect.
(iii) Deviation of conveyor belt when no load:
1. If the conveyor belt is poor in slotting, the conveyor belt with good slotting will be replaced.
2, the conveyor belt flexibility is not enough, after the adjustment roller deviation, still ineffective, then replace the good flexibility of the conveyor belt.
3, the conveyor belt tension is too small, increase the pretightening tension.
(iv) Deviation of conveyor belt during load:
1, the load of the material side (unilateral feeding), adjust the unloading groove position, so that the conveyor belt center feeding.
2, compared with the width of the conveyor belt, the material diameter is too large, the material is broken or change the width of the conveyor belt.
(five) the belt telescopic conveyor belt is easy to disconnect:
1, belt tension is too large, tighten the tension device, reduce tension.
2, the joint is not firm, the quality of the belt buckle is poor, replace the belt buckle, reconnect.
3, the belt use time is long, timely replacement of the new belt.
(6) The service life of the conveyor belt is short:
1. The service life of the belt is related to the quality of the belt. Belt conveyor in operation should ensure that the cleaner is reliable and easy to use, return belt should be no material.
2, the manufacturing quality of the belt is a content that users are more concerned about. After selecting a certain type, the manufacturing quality should also be considered. Conventional appearance inspection can be carried out to see whether there is cracking and aging.
(seven) Abnormal sound of reducer of belt telescopic conveyor:
Abnormal sound of reducer is caused by excessive wear of bearings and gears, excessive clearance or loosening of shell screws. The treatment method is to replace the bearing, adjust the clearance or replace the reducer, and carry out overhaul.
(eight) abnormal noise of belt telescopic conveyor:
1. Noise when roller is seriously eccentric:
(1) The seamless steel tube wall thickness of the manufacturing roller is not uniform, and the centrifugal force is larger.
(2) When machining, the center of the bearing hole at both ends and the center of the outer circle have a large deviation, so that the centrifugal force is too large.
2, the noise of the coupling between the high speed motor and the reducer of the driving device.
3. The noise of the reversing drum and the driving drum is very small when it is working normally. When the abnormal noise occurs, the bearing is damaged and the bearing seat makes a gurgling sound.
The above problems are common operation failures that may occur when the telescopic belt conveyor is overloaded for a long time, and the maintenance methods that need to be done.