Belt conveyor is widely used in coal production transportation tools. The roller is used in the belt conveyor to support the belt, transport goods, reduce the running resistance of the belt, and make the droop of the belt not exceed
Limit the tape to ensure smooth operation of the component. Roller is an important part of belt conveyor. It has many kinds and large quantity and can support the conveyor belt
and material weight. The existing belt conveyor has always used the supporting roller with a mandrel (that is, the supporting roller with a mandrel). There are many deficiencies and defects in the manufacturing and use of the supporting roller. Therefore, the development of a new type of integral spinning non-mandrel supporting roller is of great significance to improve the working capacity of the belt conveyor, reduce energy consumption, save steel, and increase operation reliability. Integral spinning type centerless roller is made of seamless steel pipe by integral spinning. Therefore, the spinning wheel in the spinning manufacturing process is studied to ensure the spinning quality of the sleeve of the roller, extend the service life of the spinning wheel, and reduce the manufacturing cost of the roller. Compared with the traditional screw conveyor with shaft, the conveyor adopts the design without center shaft and uses the whole steel screw push material with certain flexibility, so it has the following outstanding advantages: strong winding resistance. Roller is an important part of belt conveyor. It has many kinds and large quantity and can support the conveyor belt and material weight.
1. Main defects of the structure of the mandrel roller
The structure of the supporting roller with a mandrel is shown in Figure 1, which has the following major defects:
(1) Because of the existence of the shaft and bearing seat in the structure, the overall weight of the roller increases, the number of parts increases, and the amount of metal is also much consumed.
(2) Bearing seat and pipe body connection reliability is poor. It was found that 25% of the idlers were damaged prematurely due to the looseness of the connection.
(3) Holes are made at both ends of the tube body to accommodate the bearing seat. The thickness of the tube wall needs to be increased, so that the weight of the rotating part of the roller increases, leading to an increase in energy consumption.
(4) The inner cavity of the roller cannot be sealed, and the inner wall of the tube is easy to be corroded during the working process, which affects the life of the roller.
⑤ From the perspective of structure, the shaft length rigidity is poor, which causes the bearing ring to tilt greatly under the action of load, even in the case of bearing seat and shaft assembly shaft, it will also produce tilt. The tilt of the roller also reaches 15~20, which seriously reduces the life of the bearing and the roller.
2. Structural characteristics of integral spinning type centerless roller
The structure of the overall spinning type centerless roller is characterized by:
(1) The sleeve of the roller is made of seamless steel pipe with a wall thickness of 4mm and made of No. 20 steel. The roller body is sealed and the pipe is eliminated
The inner cavity enters the corrosive medium of the bearing parts, and the cross section of the side wall of the roller body is thickened downward, which improves the overall stiffness of the roller parts.
The deflection and stress of the bearing ring are eliminated and the manufacturing process is simplified. Easy to change bearings, so suitable for mass production.
(3) With A bearing or sealed bearing, there is no connection between a tube body and a bearing seat and a bearing seat in a roller with a core shaft.