Heat resistant conveyor belt
, a special conveyor belt used in high temperature environment, widely used in steel, cement, chemical industry and other industries, by high temperature resistant burning layer, transition layer, organic heat insulation layer and heat resistant layer.
Characteristics: It covers the microporous carbonized layer when the glue is exposed to high temperature, which is resistant to burning and can prevent further transfer of heat to the belt body and reduce the effect of the inner strength of the belt. The carbonized layer generates irregular fine cracks in the working process of the strip body, which is cooled by the strip body.
Heat-resistant conveyor belt is mainly used for transporting high temperature materials, such as sinter, hot coke, cement clinker, hot castings, etc. According to the first embodiment of the loss of transport ability due to tropical damage and different heat resistance grades, respectively choose EPDM or styrene butadiene rubber as cover rubber; High strength high impregnated polyester canvas or cotton canvas for strong layer. A heat-resistant glass cloth can be installed between the covering glue and the skeleton layer to improve the service life of tropical resistance. According to the user request, can be made into a ring belt. Heat-resistant conveyor belt is made of multi-layer rubber-cotton canvas (terylene cotton) covered with high temperature or heat resistant rubber, vulcanized by high temperature bonded together, It is suitable for transporting hot coke, cement, slag and hot castings below 175°C.
Heat-resistant conveyer belt work efficiency improvement method.
1. The connection between the diameter of the driving drum of the conveyor belt and the cloth layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the driving drum, the reversing drum and the request for the groove Angle of the idler should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
2, the direction of the feeding should be along the direction of the conveyor belt, in order to reduce the impact of the material falling on the conveyor belt should be adopted chute, reduce the distance of the material drop; Conveying belt receiving section, should shorten the distance of the roller and choose the buffer roller as the leakage, conveying belt suitable to choose the soft and appropriate baffle plate, avoid the baffle plate too hard, scratch the conveyor belt surface.
3, avoid transport with load start.
4, transport belt attack deviation, should be timely to take measures to correct.
5. Different types and standard layers of conveyor belts should not be used together, and the joint is best bonded.
6. The type, structure, standard and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be selected reasonably according to the application conditions.
7. The running speed of the conveyor belt should not be greater than 2.5m/s. The low speed should be chosen as far as possible for the materials with large lumpness and wear and the unloading equipment with fixed pear.
8. When the conveyer is in use, if the idler is short, it should be increased and repaired in time; Rollers are covered by materials, forming a reversal, avoid leakage stuck between the roller and the belt, pay attention to some smooth transport belt activities, but not oil transport belt.
9, avoid the delivery belt by the frame, pillar or block material block block, avoid breaking and cracking, found that the delivery belt is partially damaged, use artificial cotton timely repair, avoid expansion.