is widely used for vertical transportation of all kinds of bulk materials, the design and manufacturing technology of domestic bucket elevator is introduced by the former Soviet Union in the 1950s, until the 1980s there was almost no big development. Since the 1980s, with the need of national reform and opening up and economic development, some large and key engineering projects have introduced a certain number of bucket lifting machines from abroad, thus promoting the development of domestic bucket lifting machine technology. Ministerial Standard for Bucket lifting machines JB3926 -- 85 and according to the standard design of TD, TH and TB series bucket machine successively came out, making our country's technology level has made a great step forward, but because of product design, raw materials, processing technology and manufacturing level and other reasons, make the products in the actual use of technical performance, transfer torque, life, reliability and noise compared with the international advanced level still have a considerable Gap, the use of bucket elevator should follow the "must check before use, with more observation, with logistics care" principle of use.
(1) The principle of "start without load and stop without load" must be followed during operation. That is, start the machine first, until the operation is normal, and then feed; The machine should be emptied of materials before stopping.
(2) When working, the feed should be uniform and the discharge pipe should be unobtrusive, so as not to cause blockage. If the issue is blocked, the feed should be stopped immediately and the machine stop, pull the socket plate, remove the blockage. Be careful not to reach directly into the base.
(3) If it is working normally, the hopper belt should be in the middle of the barrel. If deviation or loose pan belt is found to cause friction between hopper and barrel, adjust it through the tensioning device in time.
(4) Strictly prevent large foreign bodies from entering the frame, so as not to break the hopper and affect the normal operation of the bucket lifting machine. When conveying materials that have not been initially cleaned, iron mesh should be added at the feed port to prevent fibrous impurities such as straw, wheat stalk and rope from entering the frame and causing winding and blockage.
(5) The tension degree of the hopper belt of the bucket elevator should be checked regularly, and the connection between the hopper and the hopper belt is firm. If loose, falling off, hopper skew and damage phenomenon is found, it should be repaired or replaced in time to avoid more serious consequences.
(6) In case of sudden shutdown, the material stored in the bucket elevator seat should be discharged first and then started.