Belt changing process of horizontal belt conveyor
: This method is used for belt changing operation of horizontal long belt conveyor.
1. Run the tape segment to the upper segment without obstruction, and secure the tape segment to the end;
2. Set a fixed bracket and pulley (self-provided) at the head or tail, and wind the wire rope of the belt changing device to the working section through the pulley;
3. Cut the fixed old tape and fix the old tape with the blank attachment clip provided by the belt changing device;
4. Start the forward or back button on the remote control or electric cabinet panel, and slowly put down the replaced tape;
5. After removing the old tape, remove the wire rope from the pulley, clamp the new tape with a special fixture, start the forward or backward button of the remote control or electric control box panel hill, and drag the new tape to the working section that needs to be connected with the tape;
6. Clamp the two ends of the new tape with plywood and connect them together to complete the tape replacement.