1. Support the new belt on the nose (tail or tensioning device) with a rack.
2. Remove the belt tail cover and the nose cover (tail cover) of the cleaner
3. Secure one end of the new belt to the lower support of the old belt.
4. Wrap the new belt around the old belt and lift the tensioning hammer
5. Glue the new belt
6. Pull out the old belt
7. Restore belt protection, sweeper, etc
If it is a large dip Angle conveyor belt:
1. Remove the belt conveyor
idler set, head, tail and other rollers
2. Put the ring belt in
3. Restore belt conveyor idlers and rollers such as head and tail
No matter what kind of rubber conveyor belt is replaced, it is necessary to pay attention to check the anti-deviation, transmission protection and other devices after replacement. If there is deviation, wear and other conditions, it should be adjusted and repaired immediately to avoid a variety of problems.