speed refers to the working speed of the conveyor, its unit is marked with "m/s", the working speed not only plays a decisive role in the delivery ability, but also affects the reliability, economy and working quality of the belt conveyor. According to the delivery of different materials to choose, such as appearance, shape and physical conditions, etc. So when choosing the type of belt conveyor, how should we choose the belt speed after all?
First, the belt conveyor in the transport of large amount of material, transport belt is wide, should choose a higher belt speed.
Two, the material is easy to roll, the particle size is small, the grinding cut is strong or the dust is easy to choose the lower belt speed.
Three, the belt conveyor in the transport degree interval to transport a longer conveyor, should choose a higher belt speed;
Four, the transport interval is short, and the transport machine has a larger Angle, the slower the speed, the slower the transport speed.
Five, transport dust quantity is small from time to time, with the speed of 0.8m/s~1m/s; Or according to the material characteristics and process begged choice.
6. When weighing artificial ingredients, the belt speed should not exceed 1.25m/s.
7. When plow type unloader is selected, the belt speed should not exceed 2.0m/s.
8. When selecting the unloading truck, the belt speed should not exceed 2.5m/s;
9. When transporting fine materials or small pieces, the belt speed is 3.15m/s. When there is a weighing scale, the speed should be according to the active weighing scale begged choice.
10. When transporting products and items, the belt speed is generally less than 1.25m/s.
11. The choice of belt conveyor belt speed depends on the proportion of belt conveyor belt degree and bandwidth.
Twelve, also have to see the transport function and material properties, block, transport machine line inclination related. When the conveyor is moving upward, the greater the Angle, the lower the belt speed;
13. The choice of belt speed should also consider the type of conveyor unloading device. When the plow type unloading truck is selected, the belt speed should not exceed 3.15m/s.